|Company||Air New Zealand|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 3:16 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
At Air New Zealand, we are accepting expressions of interest for permanent part-time loaders within our Baggage Services team at the International terminal and within our Ramp Services team at the Domestic terminal.
This is a shift-based role. The rosters are based on a 6 days on, 3 days off roster pattern, Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays. The shifts can range between the hours of 3.00am and 2:00am. You have to be highly flexible and willing to work at any given time. You are guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week and a maximum of 30 hours per week. There may be the opportunity for additional hours from time to time, but there is no guarantee of more hours.
Our loaders work hard to ensure our customers bags are handled safely and securely and arrive on time to the customer's destination. One of the key challenges in the role is your ability to troubleshoot and be able to accurately read bag tag information. The work itself involves a lot of heavy lifting and a lot of bending. You will continually be lifting bags one after another, so being fit and having a willingness to work in a physical environment is crucial. You will be part of the team so being a team player is essential for this role.
- Currently eligible to work in NZ
- Ability to pass security and medical checks
- Ability to work any rostered shift, any day, any time (this is a part time role)
- Previous work experience in a physical role
You must have a minimum of a NZ Learners drivers licence to be considered for this role and be working towards obtaining your Restricted Drivers Licence as soon as you are able to.
Being an Air New Zealander opens up numerous benefits:
- Development and promotion is supported and you will be working with and learning from the best in the business
- Our staff travel opens up a world of heavily discounted travel, accommodation and attractions to enjoy with family and friends
- A number of businesses offer Air New Zealanders great discounts on their goods and services
- Apart from a competitive salary, many of our part time roles can offer additional hours and penal rates
At Air New Zealand, we welcome and are proud of our engaged and inclusive culture. Here you will work alongside colleagues from varied backgrounds with diverse perspectives. Our diverse workforce reflects our wide-ranging customer base and helps us better serve their needs. It also makes us more innovative - having many different points of view helps us come up with new ideas, make better decisions and ultimately become a more successful business.
We will encourage you to succeed, grow and aspire to your full potential. If you are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Whaia te pae tawhiti kia tata. Ko te pae tata whakamaua, kia tina. "Seek to bring distant horizons closer. Once near, seize them and make them your reality."