|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 5:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
ContainerCo is one of New Zealand's leading independent shipping container storage and servicing businesses, operating at six strategic sites, which serve the four largest ports in New Zealand - Ports of Auckland, Port of Tauranga, Lyttleton Port of Christchurch and Napier Port.
ContainerCo's container storage and servicing business is a key strategic partner to some of the world's largest names in shipping.
The company also has an industry-leading sales and leasing container fleet throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Our Christchurch team are looking for a Container Survey or Labourer to join them.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced work environment. Previous experience in a port or container park environment would be beneficial.
Key requirements for the position are:
- ideally a minimum of two years experience in the shipping or container industry preferred
- organised with effective time management skills.
- an eye for detail
- knowledge of how the shipping container systems processes and procedures
- record and report details of surveys using PDA devices and other equipment
- good level of physical fitness
- IICL qualification (would be an advantage).
This is a great opportunity to work in the shipping container industry and to enjoy a great team environment.
If you have experience in this field, and a good work ethic, then this is definitely the opportunity for you.
Standard company policy is for a pre-employment drug test prior to starting employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.