|Company||Websters Hydrated Lime Co Ltd|
|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 8:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Someone that is looking to upgrade their skill base and grow within a supportive team environment, who have a collective goal of achieving big targets.
We are looking for motivated people with a proven track record of delivering a high standard of work in all tasks undertaken.
These people will need to be dedicated to productivity and preventative maintenance as well as a strong commitment to Health and Safety.
The ideal candidates will have a solid work ethic backed by good mechanical aptitude. To be successful in this role requires a physically fit individual that enjoys the rewards that come with hard work.
Hours will consist of 12-hour shifts on a rotating 4 days on 4 days off roster, day shift 6am-6pm and night shift 6pm-6am.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Plant maintenance
• Light Fabrication
• Light and heavy Welding/Gas cutting
• Undertaking preventative maintenance planning
• Oiling and lubrication of plant
• General engineering duties
• Daily cleaning duties on the fluid bed kiln
• The control and monitoring of the rotary kiln
• The control and monitoring of the Hydrating plant
• The control and monitoring of the washing plant
• The control and monitoring of the fine grinding plant
• The control and monitoring of the coal crusher
• Loading out of products as required
• Maintaining and cleaning vehicles
• Carry out all other work associated with the above
• Carry out all other work required by the management team as required
In return you will get:
• Competitive wage
• Shift Allowance
• Km Allowance
• Clothing allowance
• An employer committed to your Health and Safety
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.