|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 1:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING YOUR MARK ON THE WORLD? Because we think about it all the time. We are looking for top notch people to help us make our mark on the world (of wine bottling and distribution) one client at a time.....
We provide bottling, warehousing, testing and distribution services to wineries all over NZ. We value loyalty, the trust our clients place in us, teamwork, innovation and expertise.
We have jobs now for people who want to be part of our bottling team and people who are great with machines.
To join us you will:
- Be reliable and want to learn
- Do your best work under pressure and always follow the safety rules
- Always strive to get it right for our clients by following best practice. BUT...
- Continually look for ways to improve our best practice by contributing to your team
- Hold yourself accountable for everything you do
- Be flexible, we are all about our clients and their needs
- Reward you for your effort and skill
- Give you world class training and an NZQA qualification
- Make you feel welcome and part of our team of trusted experts
- Provide you with a career, opportunities and varied work in our fast paced environment where automation and technology abound
Our deal breakers:
- You must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- You must pass an alcohol and drug screening test before you can work with us
If this is you, we want to hear from you now.
Check out our website www.wineworks.co.nz. You can apply online by clicking 'Apply now' on this page, via the employment tab on the website, or give our fabulous HR team a call on (03) 5778166 to start the ball rolling. We'll need a completed online application, a CV or just a one page letter telling us all about you.
Applications close 1st August 2018
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/42176/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.