|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 31 Jan, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Monday to Friday
- Napier based
- Training provided
Our client is an injection molding company and due to continued success, they need Casual On Call Machine Operators / Assemblers to help complete existing and upcoming projects. This is an autonomous role which requires someone to be highly motivated and who requires minimal supervision. You must be available to work either day or evening shifts.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the machine
- Quality control checking the finished product in accordance with spec sheets
- Packing finished product according to requirements & relevant paperwork is completed
To be Successful:
- Must have good attention to detail, this role will involve QC checks so a good eye for detail is necessary
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Able to pass pre-employment drug check
These are temporary roles to cover production demands. If you can demonstrate similar experience, have high attention to detail and a proven work history, click on 'Apply' and submit your CV and covering letter now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.