|Company||CSR - Viridian Glass|
|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 1:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We currently have an opportunity for a labourer to contribute towards the hands-on installation of glass into residential and commercial buildings.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a hands-on role working in a team to ensure safe, efficient and effective operations of glass processing.
- Glass cutting and processing
- Safe manual handling of glass
- Loading and unloading of products
- Adhering to production targets
- Participating and contributing to site safety
Skills & experienced required:
- Experience working in a hands-on labourer or factory hand role
- Physically fit due to manual work involved
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Sound communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- GLASS experience is highly advantageous
Apprenticeship available for the candidate who demonstrates outstanding and ongoing performance.
For more information please visit www.virdianglass.co.nz
As part of our recruitment process, the successful candidate must complete a favourable pre-employment which will include a drug & alcohol screen
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.