|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 5:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be working in a fast paced environment completing many tasks, such as measuring, bending, forming, welding, sandblasting etc.
We are looking for someone with high attention to detail, that can see what needs to be done and just gets on with it and is a great team player.
- have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- have excellent numerical skills.
- have the ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- be a great team player.
- be an organised individual that can think on your feet.
- have great time management skills.
- be reliable.
Ideally you will:
- have previous experience within an engineering or fabrication environment.
- have previous welding (mig, tig or gas) experience.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for this role please apply as per instructions below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.