|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 21 May, 1:41 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a full-time permanent Plant Assistant based at Auckland Airport. You will be part of a team operating on a shift rotation basis.
- Variety of tasks including general labour work and operating various machinery.
- Receiving and accurately checking off delivered orders according to company policy and systems
- Loading and unloading waste from delivery trucks using a forklift
- Managing the site area efficiently and moving waste around the site
- Housekeeping and cleaning site areas as well as washing bins
- Monitor and maintain a high level of quarantine compliance
To be successful in this role:
- A multi-tasker with can-do attitude, self-motivated and a hard worker
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work as a team player and is dedicated in achieving operational targets
- Physically fit and able to work under pressure to complete tasks
- Good communication skills
- Your own transport to work flexible hours
- Current Forklift License (preferred but not essential)
In return you will enjoy:
- Overtime Rates when worked hours exceed 45 per week
- Medical Insurance for you and direct family after 3 months
- Weekly Pay
- 3% Kiwisaver
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this position, then please apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
Successful candidates will be required to participate in pre-employment checks as part of the recruitment process. These pre-employment checks include: Medical, ACC and Ministry of Justice and a drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.