|Listed||Fri 25 May, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With growth and increasing demand, they are looking for another Moulding Machine Operator to complete their team.
This is a Rotating shift based position and you will need to be prepared to work 'afternoon' shifts (4pm to 2am, Monday to Thursday) every 4th week, with the other 3 weeks per month being Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm.
Our new Moulding Machine Operator will be responsible for:
- Supervising and monitoring their machine to prevent problems arising
- continually checking their machine for damage or other problems which will make it unsafe to run
- Ensure that the materials and equipment needed for production has been requested and delivered
- Operating of the machine or line in a safe, hygienic manner
- Monitoring production quality and correcting errors, whilst notifying the appropriate people
- Dismantling, cleaning and basic maintenance of the machine or line
And in general taking responsibility for producing quality product in a safe manner and keeping the machines in top condition.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of experience of 1-3 years as a Machine Operator in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with fast paced machines
- Good computer skills, especially Excel
- A Safety first attitude
- Be a details person, keen on delivering quality product
- Excellent time keeping skills
We need a person who gets on well with others, who doesn't get flustered when the pressure's on and who is looking for a change. If that's you, let's talk.
On offer is a good hourly wage, plus overtime, and the chance to join a fun loving and dedicated team.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.