|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will operate and maximise the performance of heat treating equipment and processes used in our operations; to provide exceptional service to meet the needs of our customers.
This is a hands-on position which is responsible for the processing integrity of the heat treating work carried out in our works through the disciplined use of process controls and the systems procedures.
Applicants will have:
• A preparedness to undergo in work place training and on-line study
• A solid track record of working experience, ideally in a relatable industry or field.
• Good numeracy and English reading comprehension, with written and spoken capability
• Very good practical aptitude and skills to provide hands-on technical plant and product support.
• A good systematic and structured approach to work
• Great people and teamwork experience
• Familiarity with working in an environment where Quality standards and Health & Safety regulations are applicable
• The ability to obtain a status to legally work in New Zealand
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.