|Company||OneStaff Auckland Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Ideally you will have experience working in a manufacturing plant or warehousing environment and understand the fundamentals of working efficiently, following instructions and working within a team environment with the ability to work autonomously.
This role involves using industrial tools, repetitive work, standing for long periods of the day, working to a time frame and using your initiative.
- Self motivated and mature
- Be Reliable
- Physically fit and able as there is heavy work involved
- Manual handling up to 25kgs
- Attention to detail
- Be mechanically minded, or
- Have some Electrical and Electronic knowledge
- Be H&S conscious
- No issues working and dealing with oils & fumes on a daily basis
- Pass pre-employment testing and retunr a satisfactory police report.
If you are reliable and fit the above criteria, then apply online or call Logan Fui @ ONESTAFF on 0800 178233
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.