|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||F & T Fabricator|
Thomsons ITM is an established locally owned company that has grown to be a leader in the merchant trade.
With sites in Hamilton, Whatawhata and Drury we are growing our business from Waikato to South Auckland. At our core are dedicated staff who are passionate, deliver building solutions and outstanding customer service.
Frame and truss construction - a great way to get into the building industry.
Thomsons ITM operate a modern prenail plant with a focus on safety, quality and productivity. There has been significant investment in new equipment and we are looking for people with a can do attitude to complement this.
We can provide an opportunity to complete a BCITO Frame and Truss qualification. We also offer competitive remuneration in line with the industry and a production bonus for all full time team members on a weekly basis.
Working in a motivated, enthused, engaged and co-operative team, the main duties include:
• Making frames and trusses using PDF and computer plans
• Computerised saw operation
• Frame or truss assembly using state of the art technology
• Saw and nail gun operation
You will need to be:
• Motivated to turn up every day, on time, and do the best you can
• Comfortable and competent in using computerised equipment, operating a computer and following building plans
• Committed and reliable with a great can-do attitude
• Health & Safety conscious
• Willing to learn and ask questions
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Hours - Mon - Friday 7am - 5pm
Location – Thomsons ITM, Mason Road, Whatawhata
Does this sound like you? Please contact Paul Chadwick – 021 936500 for further information and an application form.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.