|Company||Kea Trailers NZ Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 3:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to our continued growth we have a vacancy in our purpose built trailer factory in Hamilton for a full-time Trailer Assembly Technician.
This role requires mechanical aptitude, understanding & experience to assist in assembling, cladding and building our comprehensive trailer range. This position would suit a highly motivated person with interests in engineering and a passion to further develop new products and solve the problems of custom builds. Guaranteed NO two days the same.
You will need to...
- Take pride in your work and ensure the company standards are reflected in your workmanship as a craftsman
- Demonstrate your ability to get around a range of hand tools and equipment.
- Be a team player and support the people around you to meet company objectives
- Radiate a positive Can Do attitude
- Identify and offer solutions to problems
- Be honest and reliable
- Be efficient and identify where you can also support others to do so.
- Be respectful of yourself, others and our customers and you will relish the benefits.
- Have a great sense of humour and enjoy your work.
As this is a busy role, you will be fit and willing to give 100% at all times. Overtime will be required when product demand deems it necessary.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration based on experience and ability.
You will be part of a team that works with clear company values that you can take pride in knowing you work for NZ’s leading light trailer manufacturer with an unsurpassed reputation for quality and value for money.