|Company||Te Kuiti Meat Processors|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 1:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you open to learning on the job?
Want to work in the Meat Processing Industry?
We want to talk to you ...
Te Kuiti Meat Processors is a leading processor and exporter of valueadded, high quality lamb products which are marketed throughout the world.
Right now we are looking for motivated, energetic people with good work records to work in our Slaughter and Processing Rooms.
We are looking for a range of skills and while industry experience is an advantage, if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn we will provide full training.
These positions start in Mid-November. You will need to be able to work flexi hours and pass a pre-employment drug test and medical. You will need to have:
- initiative and a willingness to learn
- ability to work within a large team
- a proven record of reliable attendance
- a motivated and positive attitude
- a high level of enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
- flexibility to work on a rostered shift configuration
- physical fitness and be hardworking
- legal right to work in New Zealand
So if you have the right attitude and an interest in working, or gaining experience in a meat processing plant apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.