|Company||MILLBROOK KITCHENS LTD|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 5:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||JOINER / PROGRAMME|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Kitchen Joiner / Support Programmer. This role is in kitchen assembly, and programming support. Training in programming would be provided to the successful applicant who has suitable joinery knowledge and skills.
- Experience in joinery assembly
- Have an in depth knowledge of construction details & processes in the joinery industry
- Be familiar with modern hardware and techniques
- Be computer literate
- Experience in Cad based software for kitchen manufacture would be an advantage
The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid stable work history within joinery manufacturing
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work as part of a team
- Have great people/communication skills
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Be organised and efficient
- Be honest, hardworking and reliable
- Bring enthusiasm and energy
If you would like to be part of a go ahead company with a fantastic team, and are currently living in NZ please contact us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.