|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 9:06 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform duties on the food processing line
- Operate food processing equipment
- Perform duties in the processing and/or packaging line
- Monitor quality and quantity of food materials
- Ensure food products are processed and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Comply with all health & safety requirements
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- MUST be able to lift heavy throughout the day
- MUST be able to commence at short notice
- Able to work full time hours
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility with hours and able to work 8-12 hour shifts, day or night, Monday - Friday
- Available for On-Call shifts is a MUST!
- 'Can do' attitude
- Physically fit and healthy
- Reliable transport
Experience with food handling / process work would be an advantage.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and security check. Two relevant references are an absolute MUST!
If you think you have what it takes, please apply on-line with an updated CV or please contact David Meeking or Reama Reid on 357 2020 for a confidential chat!
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.