|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 12:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Join New Zealand’s second largest beverage manufacturer!
- Upskill, grow and learn on the job as we prioritise your career development
- Become a key member of a fun, close knit team who can always be counted on for a laugh!
Joining the close-knit bottling and canning team at our Papakura manufacturing site, you’ll be responsible for carrying out production line operational tasks, ensuring the line operates safely and efficiently to enable our teams to meet key quality and delivery targets.
Caught your attention so far? Other key responsibilities include:
- Performing product and size changeovers on the machines
- Conducting testing and calibration activities associated with the line and acting appropriately to rectify issues as identified
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
*Identification of process improvement opportunities
The role will operate on a fortnight shift roster which is currently Mon – Thurs, 6am to 6pm in the first week and 6pm to 6am in the second week.
We’re on the lookout for Machine Operators or current Process Technicians with a strong mechanical aptitude and drive to grow their career. Known for your strong team work ethic and excellent communication skills, you’ll be able to work under limited supervision and be a well valued member of your current team.
Sound like you so far? Other things we’re looking for include:
- Experience operating production machines in a FMCG or similar manufacturing environment
- Exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, HACCP or 5S
- Ideally a holding a trade qualification or background in electrical / electronic / mechanical / mechatronic or automation engineering
- A knack for problem solving and ability to demonstrate strong decision-making skills
- Computer literacy
Join a true kiwi success story in Independent Liquor, part of the international Asahi Breweries Group. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading beverage companies and most loved brands, including Asahi Premium Beverages, Independent Liquor, Schweppes Australia and The Better Drinks Co., there’s always a tonne going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them! So, what are you waiting for?
Apply today and make the best move of your career yet!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.