|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 2:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Key position:
- We have opportunities for short and long term work in the Hutt Valley. The work can be casual and full time so you must be flexible.
- The work is repetitive and sometimes fiddly so patience is required as well as the skill to identify errors and rectify them.
- There can be a physical element to some positions so cancel your gym membership!! *
- Key skills:
- It is essential you have worked within a manufacturing or stores environment.
- Previous work history working with tight deadlines is essential.
- You must have an eye for detail and accuracy at all times.
- To be successful in this position you must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Key attitude:
- At Key Skills Recruitment we believe that attitude is everything so we're looking for people who are respectful, honest and reliable.
- Key hours:
- The hours range from 0600 to 0700 start, ranging from 8hrs to 50 hours a week.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.