|Company||Tech 5 Recruitment|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 10:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will be working for a well-known, very successful New Zealand owned company who really look after their staff!
The position will suit a hard working person who loves working both independently and within a team.
This position will be working night shift so you will need to be flexible, reliable, and a night owl!
This is a hands-on role and your responsibilities will include:
- Devanning & Basic Knife Work
- Ensuring quality control standards are met and maintained
- Maintaining the highest hygiene and sanitation standards within the butchery
- Assisting in packing where necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic knife skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
In return you will get:
- Great hourly rate
- Fantastic team work environment
- Guaranteed hours
- Chance to upskill
If you are somebody who enjoys a challenge, is looking to gain a broad range of skills and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, please apply today! You can also reach Katerina on 027 582 2555 to discuss further.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.