|Company||Martin Personnel Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 4:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Want on going work with 3 days off?
- Weekly wages of $19 - $20 an hour
- Looked after by the awesome MPL family
- Want to work alongside an amazing team?
THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
Our client has been New Zealand’s largest manufacturers of precision components in cast iron and alloys for automotive and transport based in Mt Wellington. Providing full service from design and prototyping to metal casting, machining, assembly and in final, packing and all export logistics. With a big team of 100+ people in the company we guarantee you will be working alongside awesome candidates who strive to provide the best in both business and personal levels.
- Overseeing production of equipment from mould to final product
- General labouring task such as preparation, cleaning and production
- Smoothing out rough edges of prototypes and products
To be considered for the role:
- Fit to work long hours (10 – 12 hour shift) 0830pm-0700am
Please be advised that you will need to be available for day shift training for the first two weeks
- Comfortable working in a dark and heat produced environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
Experience in steel and metal workmanship would be a BONUS however training will be provided.
Martin Personnel is a company focused on hiring the right fit for our clients. You are not just a number to our company and clients, but rather a big asset to our team.
If you strongly believe you are the right person I am after, then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Trade Me.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.