|Company||Martin Personnel Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Want to do fitness while working and avoid a gym membership?
- Interested in having an ongoing role?
- Want work that juggles well with family time at the end?
- Wanting to gain experience in the warehousing industry?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our client is New Zealand’s largest Print and Distribution Company worldwide who is based out in Wiri, Manukau. Incredibly powerful in offering NZs largest print with a network of experts in printing services and distribution. And they want you to join their incredible team of strong fit stacker hands!
From receiving catalogues out of the conveyor belt, you will be stacking catalogues onto the pallets as well as ensuring they are aligned. Lastly, pushing the pallet with all catalogues to its destination for trimming and checking.
To be considered for the role:
- Must be physically fit due to lifting 15kgs of catalogues
- Ability of listen and follow given instructions
- Attention to detail
- Reliable in all work matters
At Martin Personnel we specialize in the Blue Collar Industry for the past 30+ years specialising in the fields of warehousing and manufacturing. We are all about finding the right candidate like yourself to be a part of one of our biggest clients who offer nothing but the best services in employment.
If this sounds like you then kindly send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Trade Me.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.