|Location||Western Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
For us, making the world’s best outdoor fires is fun, but what makes it even better is the huge opportunity we have to develop leaders. The growth of our business makes leadership development not just a thing we say, but an essential part of who we are. Our growth and plans for the future requires that we have good people who are hungry for personal growth.
Following the development of a new factory in Cromwell, we now have an opening for production staff to join us in Te Puke.
The right applicants will have:
1. A desire to work with your hands, with prior evidence of practical work skills
2. A strong work ethic, being able to work fast and to a high quality
3. A strong desire to succeed and be hungry for growth. If you just want to turn up to work rather then desiring to grow yourself and the business, this is not the job for you.
4. Strong teamwork, able to take leadership and direction from young leaders in our business
5. A desire to work outside of Te Puke in the future, possibly internationally
If you would like to be a future leader and are ready to learn and grow, then apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.