|Company||Alive Foods (Frooze Balls)|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$16.50-19.50 per hour|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 11:26 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Pay start $16.50 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Pay increase to 17.50 and to $19.50 when targets start being consistently met. Many team member get this within a month
If you are supervisor quality we have positions to promote to.
- Weighing/processing dates, nuts and other raw ingredients
- Packing in packaging machine/manually
- Some heavy lifting is required (25kg boxes)
- Some production experience would be ideal.
Hours - 8 hour shifts -
Opportunity for overtime.
Location: Onehunga, Auckland. Plenty of parking or a 10 minute walk from Penrose/Te Papa train station.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
1. What experience you have had in production or factories or current work
2. Your current life situation (eg. flatting, family)
3. Your visa/expiry date/nationality details if applicable
4. Why you would be keen to get the position.
5. Which shifts and hours you can work (morning, afternoon, night) - ideally all.
If you are shortlisted we will contact you to come in for an on the job assessment (unpaid) for up to 1 hour to see if you fit in with our team and machinery.
Please include a phone number with your application as we will most likely phone you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.