|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 4:46 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This company has a great team culture and are looking to invite someone else into their team, if you would like this to be you keep reading....
Some or the main aspects of the role include:
- Mig, Tig & Arc Welding.
- General Fabrication including Cutting, Folding and Finishing.
- Creating products that meet the required tolerances and standards of finish.
- Reading & Interpreting Plans / Job Sheets
You will need to have:
- Either a Trade Qualification or proven experience in Fabrication and finishing.
- The ability to fabricate with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to create successful working relationships.
For the right applicant there is a great package and the ability to start as soon as you're able!
You Must be an NZ Citizen or have a current work Visa with the right to work in NZ.
For more information contact Alex Lyde on (04) 471 6985 / 027 223 3756, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: AL65258
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.