|Company||RPS Switchgear Ltd|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 1:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
RPS Switchgear is a manufacturer of high quality medium voltage switchgear. Based in Petone, we sell to both local and global markets.
To assist with a temporary increase in our production requirements, we are now looking for
A Production process worker, to join our VCB assembly team. The fixed term contract will run up to September.
The work will be based at our Petone plant and we envisage the standard hours to be from 7.30am to 4.00pm weekdays.
The primary focus of the role will be assembling Vacuum circuit breakers and sub-assemblies as per the assembly drawings.
The ideal candidate will
• Have Experience in assembly and manufacture; preferably with sheet metal components
• Experience using hand tools and working in a production environment
• Be competent in reading and understanding assembly drawings
• Experience in wiring and following wiring diagrams would be a plus,
• Have a keen eye for detail and display a high level of pride in your work.
• Be a strong team player.
• Be safety conscious
• An understanding of electrical equipment and wiring would be an advantage but is not essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.