|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 30 Jul, 11:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
From time to time you may help with installations. We’ll also teach you Inwards / Outwards goods.
To thrive in the role you’ll:
- Be a practical, hands-on person
- Be good with numbers and accurate with mathematical equations and measurements
- Have a real eye for detail to create quality finishes
- Be confident using hand-tools
- Have 3-D awareness being able to visualise size, form and dimensions
- Be tidy and polite and represent the company positively
- Be able to learn the different technical aspects of blinds to provide customers with recommendations
- Ideally have experience manufacturing window coverings, or have a good understanding of these, perhaps from retail
- Learn Inwards and Outwards goods so be accurate and thorough with documentation
- Possess good geographical knowledge of NZ to ensure orders get where they should
- Be alert, mature, stable and have an excellent customer services manner
- Have excellent written and spoken English
Easy Blinds manufactures window coverings for Interior Designers, Property Developers, Business Owners and Homeowners. Because we sell direct we cut out the middle man providing great savings. Based in St Lukes we have a small manufacturing facility and a customer focused team where you’ll get responsibility and more importantly, have fun!
So, if you’d like a hands-on role where you can take pride in producing a quality product, let’s talk!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.