|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The ideal candidate will be comfortable reading and working from plans, and will be confident with measuring & cutting, as the work is manual-based not automated.
We require people that:
- Are committed to high standards of health and safety in the work place
- Have a solid and dependable work history
- Can provide 2 work place references relating to this type of work
- Are available for short or long term assignments
- Are flexible and will consider temporary opportunities and long term assignments
- Have reliable transport and a great attitude
In return we can offer successful candidates:
- Short or long term assignments
- Competitive rates
- A strong health and safety environment
- Consultants who care about your future
If you have experience in truss & frame making and are able to start immediately, please apply online today; this could be the change you've been looking for!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.