|Company||Little Bird Organics|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$min wage - $17.50 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 10:18 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Production team member
*Production team member:
- Able to work Mon-Fri/Sat from 8am to
• The production team role is primarily responsible for making little bird products to the highest and safest standards as possible.
• Your Team leader and/or supervisor will be in charge of delegating tasks daily to you.
• Must follow the Food control plan
• These tasks will range from packing, making and cleaning to Little Bird standards as to be explained by your production manager and the team supervisors and team leaders.
• Packing: Sticker bags, packing product into bags, sealing product and allocating product to the correct shelves.
• Making: Prep recipes according to recipe cards, using the appropriate equipment in a safe manner. Also using the correct tools and when needed taking instruction from your Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
• Products to be made include but not limited to. Macaroons, Grawnolas/Cereal, clusters, Crispy flats, pantry staples and crackers
• Cleaning includes, washing dishes, cleaning benches, floors and anything else that may be required on the cleaning schedule or indicated by your team leader or supervisor.
- A great team culture and environment
- Weekly pay
- A place where you can learn unique skills
- On the job training
- A supportive environment to establish a
-Provide opportunities to grow
to see more about what we do visit
Click the apply button or email email@example.com
And send a cover letter and CV to us
only those successful will be contacted please only email.
Phone calls will not be taken as emails help us keep track of applications.
Location is Mangere Bridge, Auckland.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.