|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 1:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Purpose of the role
Working in a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first.
Hours of work
This hands-on role offers a Monday to Friday roster with both day (6:15am to 2:45pm) and night (2:40pm to 11:10pm) shift available.
- Processing and inspecting raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Tending allocated assembly lines, performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meet individual and group targets
- Completing manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space
- Working with fresh food requires high levels or personal hygiene and working your whole shift in a cold environment
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure livestock is treated humanely by self and others
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- Commitment, reliability and motivation
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 15kg
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There's plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', call 0800DRAKE1 or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.