|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this job you:
- Will be working with other operators, manning the plant 24/7, so will work on a rotating shift roster
- Be responsible for meeting production targets and keeping the process running safely
- Keep an eye on process and equipment, looking for problems and possible improvements and tell those who need to know.
- Carrying our basic mechanical duties
Our Plant operators will:
- Have 3 to 5 years experience as an operator in manufacturing plant
- Be able to show good experience (3 years plus) in the safe handling of chemicals and hazardous substances
- Ideally, you will hold a tertiary qualification in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- Show a commitment to team work
- Have good computer skills
- Have a Safety first attitude and focus.
We are looking for experienced operators who understand working in high hazard processing, who can look for ways of doing things better as well as in meeting existing targets. We're looking for a team player, who can get on well with his colleagues and someone who can use a spanner when the need arises.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits (overtime worked paid at 1.5X) and the chance to join a team looking towards the future fuels of New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Please note: We can only consider people with New Zealand residency or a work permit, who can be in NZ and ready to work within a month, for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.