|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Generous salary based on experience.|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 5:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We run a large flat bed iCam router utilizing Rhino/Visual Cam.
Ideal candidates will have;
- Recent experience operating a flat bed CNC router.
- Experience with programming software (Rhino/Visual Cam or similar)
- Basic grasp of G & M Codes
- Safe Working attitude and dedication to not just adherence to our safety requirements, but a drive to improve them.
- NZ Full Drivers License
- Honesty, integrity and a sense of humor
This is an opportunity to secure a long term role with a local manufacturer with a great team and low staff turnover.
All candidates will be considered, and an exceptionally positive attitude and willingness to work and learn is more important than previous skills.
Interested parties with no CNC experence but previous experience in the signage or sign writing should also apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.