|Location||Tasman, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 12:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a locally-owned family business, we like to invest in the right people who can grow with us. This job is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about our industry and make a career with us.
This role offers:
- Full-time work during daytime hours
- Motueka location
- An immediate start for the right person
- A friendly team environment
- Learning and career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
We are looking for this person to:
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and see them through to completion
- Be a clear communicator and able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Be physically fit and able to work on your feet all day
- Be able to lift up to 20kgs (on very rare occasions) and do repetitive movements
- Have proven reliability and a positive attitude
- Be open to progressing into higher skilled roles.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in timber re-manufacture, or timber mill experience.
We are proud of our ‘Safety First’ culture hence we require you to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Hit the apply button and let us know a bit about yourself. We will respond as soon as possible.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.