|Company||Pernod Ricard Winemakers|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 5:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our success is the result of the passion and commitment of our people and our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands.
We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced Afternoon Shift Technician to join our team based at our Production & Distribution site in Glen Innes, New Zealand reporting into our Afternoon Packaging Shift Manager.
- Provide process ownership and technical expertise in all production operations
- Operating, Maintaining and troubleshooting operational equipment
- Follow standard operating procedures and assessment guides for operating equipment
- Ensure optimisation of productivity, minimising downtime and time spent on line changes.
- Drive and implement business improvement initiatives
- Ensure all products meets operating standards
- Ensure 5s standards are implemented
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent technical skills and problem solving skills
- Adequate level of fitness to cope with the physical nature of the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience operating packaging equipment essential
- Must maintain and hold a current fork hoist licence
- Able to work shift work hours 4.00pm to 1.30am
- The candidate must demonstrate flexible work ethics as overtime is required from time to time.
The successful applicant will have a real ‘can do’ and solutions focused attitude. There needs to be an ability to work under pressure in a busy department where rapid turnarounds are often required, and business demands change frequently.
Closing date for applications: 17 August 2018