|Company||OneStaff Palmerston North Ltd|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 10:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Successful applicants may be expected to work approx 10-50 hours each week and an opportunity to further develop their skills in different areas within the production environment. Applicants must be able to work full- time hours Sunday - Friday, starting early in the morning till completion. You must be prepared to work 8-12 hour shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate food processing equipment
- Perform duties on the food, processing and packaging lines
- Ensure food products are processed and prepared with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Comply with all health & safety requirement.
To be successful in securing one of these temporary assignments you will be able to follow instructions and procedures, pick up tasks quickly and take pride in the output of your work.
All applicants will be subject to the following screening criteria :
- Pre-employment drug test
- Ministry of Justice background check
- ACC history check
Previous work experience in a production envrionment and with food handling would be an advantage
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.