|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to NZ$17.75 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 10:08 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are seeking applicants with the following,
- High standard of hygiene
- Ability to follow instructions
- Stand on feet for long hours (Shifts range from 8-12 hours)
- Can work well within a team
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Reliable transport is a must!
- Ability to take on on-call shifts when required
- Fit and healthy
- Can cope with heavy lifting
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- No serious convictions
- Two work related references
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform duties on processing line
- Operate processing equipment
- Perform duties in the processing and/or packaging line
- Monitor quality and quantity of food materials
- Ensure food products are processed and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Comply with all health & safety requirements
Successful applicants will be working from 8am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday until they are fully trained before moving onto one of their roster patterns.
Roster Patterns: Candidates will be required to work 4am - 4pm.
You will have three or four shifts a week and this may be on a weekday or weekend so you will be required to be flexible.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply on-line with an updated CV or please contact Taka Greene on 03 341 5846
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.