Company Ignite Coffee
Location Auckland City, Auckland
Pay & Benefits $55k
Listed Fri 16 Feb, 8:51 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference IDM160218
Ignite Coffee is a growing company in a growth industry!!

Are you looking for that new role in an exciting and dynamic environment?

We are looking for a person with high energy levels and who has good attention to detail.

You will be solely responsible for parts inventory management and parts distribution to customers and our service agent network throughout NZ.

Responsibilities include:
• Accurate record keeping is essential in this role, so you will need very high attention to detail
• Tracking coffee equipment and arrange freight nationwide to and from the Auckland warehouse
• Managing parts stock levels and utilise a parts reordering system to maintain optimum stock levels and minimise freight costs
• Regular stock-takes will be required
• Arranging and managing local and international freight
• Completing and filing warranty claims and tracking replacement parts.

This is a heavily admin focussed role - 75% of the role is administration / computer work and the other 25% is warehouse activities including goods loading and unloading and parts picking and packing. There is assistance available in the warehouse for any heavy items

Ideally you will have had extensive experience with inventory management.

You will be experienced with a computer systems – moderately advanced with Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.