|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Pay rate dependent on experience|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 5:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience within Logistics, pricing and procurement
- Ideally experience within the engineering/manufacturing sector
- Able to meet deadlines and cope well with high pressure
- MRP and/or ERP knowledge preferred
- Keen eye for detail
- Work with efficiency and accuracy
- Strong communication and be comfortable liaising and coordinating with a number of departments
- Be comfortable working with external freight forwarding and shipping companies.
- Ideal hours 8am-4.30pm. However, hours can be negotiated.
- Experience is preferred but is not essential. This organisation will consider training up the right individual
- South Christchurch location
- Pay rate dependent on experience
Team fit is crucial for this organisation and they would like someone to adopt their friendly culture. They require an extremely motivated individual who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. They will be a people`s person with excellent communication skills who isn`t afraid of a challenge.
If this sounds like you then please apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.