|Company||TCI New Zealad Ltd|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 4:30 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We seek a Purchasing Officer to join our dynamic and fast moving manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will preferably come from a similar industry enjoys the challenges of purchasing, is a team player and is capable of managing inventory levels.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Contacting local and international suppliers
- Review Pricing
- Negotiate pricing
- Control the bidding process
- Oversee inwards
- Stock management and reporting
YOU WILL NEED:
- A strong work history
- Plastic industry knowledge an advantage
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent at relationship building
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Strong commitment to team success
- Can-do attitude
- Computer literacy. Microsoft word, excel email etc.
Be part of a team that is committed to reaching new levels of manufacturing success.
Become a member of an amazing TEAM and enjoy:
- Access to Social Club
- Long service recognition
- Christmas events
- Sick / Domestic leave
- Staff product sales
- Employer subsidized Kiwisaver
- Bereavement leave
- On-site parking
We look forward to hearing from you
Don’t delay… Email your CV TODAY!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.