|Listed||Wed 11 Sep, 11:08 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 12-month contract in the CBD, immediate start preferred
- Be involved in a large-scale project from the beginning stages
- Deliver vital infrastructure improvements for NZ
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A wealth of procurement experience, ideally within a project environment
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task, being able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and presentation skills with proven experience drafting and presenting procurement documents
- Proven ability to manage contract negotiations
- Experience with the machinery of government would be beneficial
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development of procurement strategy, plans and time schedules
- Preparation of contract/tender documentation
- Risk management and evaluation of ongoing processes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 101515.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.