|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 4:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Be a part of a unique and dynamic business
- An interesting & Diverse product range
- Henderson Location
Cash Converters is the world's largest second-hand dealer and a market leader in pawnbroking and short-term credit services. We are expanding and on the look out for a savvy Inventory Officer to take ownership in our Henderson store.
As an Inventory Officer your primary responsibilities will include ensuring that our loans, lay-buys and stock is correctly handled and ensuring that our stock is processed accurately and in the best possible state for sale. The Inventory Officer will work closely with the Store Manager to ensure efficient processing, categorisation and storage of a wide variety of stock items.
You will be responsible for:
- Store stock flow
- Store online sales
- Excellent stock control
- Growing our online sales presence
- Processing, detailing and merchandising stock
- Stocktake accuracy
What we are after:
- Impeccable attention to detail and process driven
- Ability to independently
- Ability to think on your feet to find quick solutions to logistical and process related problems
- Knowledge of the operation of stores/warehousing environment (desired but not necessary)
- Knowledge of correct manual handling techniques
- Dedication and ability to work under pressure
- A 'can do' attitude
Previous experience working in a process driven and disciplined environment will be highly advantageous. Additional training is provided, so you will need to bring a real desire to learn, a positive attitude and a willingness to get involved.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a business that is going places so if you want to be part of our success story, apply now!
Applicants for this position require their own transport and NZ residency.