|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 10:40 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Calling all Supply chain professionals who are looking to take the next step in their career. We have an exciting role for an experienced Logistics and Supply Chain Manager to join our high performing team.
With us, Attitude is everything. For our customers, their Ambition drives us. What Drives you?
- Are you a team player?
- Always striving to provide better service to internal and external customers?
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done?
Action Manufacturing is NZ’s largest vehicle modifier with sites in Albany, Takanini and Hamilton, employing. 200+ staff. We are well known for our design lead culture and offering innovative solutions for our diverse range of customers.
This is a highly visible and pivotal role in our Hamilton business.
You will need to have:
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise competing deadlines
- Proven communication skills
- Strong People management skills
- Great computer skills
- Experience in managing supply chains and vendor relationships
- Expertise in an ERP environment
- International Logistics experience - MPI accredited preferably
Experience in manufacturing or transport industry preferable.
What we offer : a face paced environment where you will be challenged daily, have a real ability to make meaningful change, a competitive remuneration package, 4.5 day work week (7am – 4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 7am – 11am Fri), a strong social club, and many other benefits.
If all this sounds like you and you’re ready for your next leadership challenge, apply below:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.