|Company||Blue Sky Pastures|
|Pay & Benefits||This role provides competitive salary and benefits|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 1:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Renowned for top quality products, our business is growing from strength-to-strength… this is where you come in.
- Servicing client base (Eastern Southland – and surrounding areas)
- Farming experience / knowledge
- Animal welfare knowledge
- Accurate record keeping
- Previous experience in the industry is preferred
The position will report to the Procurement Manager.
Will be able to demonstrate:
- Working as part of a team as well as being able to work as an individual
- Great customer relationships
- Great communication skills
- Growing potential / new clients
- IT experience essential
- Drivers License Essential
Prior to confirmation of employment, applicants must undergo and pass a pre-employment medical including drug screening.
All applicants must be New Zealand Residents/Citizens or hold a current and valid New Zealand Work Visa.
This role provides competitive salary and benefits.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.