|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Corys Electrical, is an industry leader that employs exceptional people who share a passion to deliver the best products and services to our customers. Since 1920 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of 48 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical and logistical support, and e-commerce solutions.
We have the backing of Sonepar - our owner; the world's largest and most successful electrical distributor. Corys and Sonepar, together we have a clear vision for the future; to be "La Rfrence".
Corys are looking to recruit the best people in the industry, to join us in a journey of transformation and growth as we set our sights on significantly strengthening our business.
We are in an exciting growth phase and as such need a detail focused Inventory Controller with exceptional customer service skills to join the Palmerston North branch on a 10 month Fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
An integral part of the team you will report to the Branch Manager and contribute to the efficient operation of the branch, ensure successful management of the branch inventory, monitor and maintain stock levels, coordinate stocktakes, cyclic counts and ensure discrepancies are thoroughly investigated and ensure superior customer service is delivered. The key focuses will be:
- Stock order management
- Branch stock control
- Stocktakes & Cyclic Counts
- Accurate, up-to date documentation
- Customer Service
The branch requires a team member that can juggle conflicting priorities, work smart to meet the demands and keep cool under pressure. We need an all-rounder, someone who will get stuck in and help out with all aspects of the business such as helping out on the trade counter when required.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Inventory or previous stock experience is highly desirable
- Product knowledge and/or experience in the electrical, industrial or safety markets is highly desirable
- Strong customer service skills (experience with trade customers advantageous)
- Good communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, experience with Movex M3 is advantageous
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to join a well-known Electrical Wholesaler
- Competitive Remuneration package
How to Apply?
Does this sound like you? Please click the 'Apply' button below. You will need to upload a CV and fill in an application form. Applications close 28 October 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.