|Company||Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 8:17 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Quality control and leadership of the laboratory team
- NZ concrete standard compliance management
- Environmental and sustainability awareness
- Management of the company quality assurance system
- Provide testing services for concrete and aggregates
Skills and Experience
You will have a sound technical and analytical background as well as a practical approach to problem solving; being hands on and have the ability to perform testing and analysis. The ability to deal face to face with customers and exceed customer expectations, sound interpersonal skills in dealing with a range of technical levels are also required.
A science or technology qualification and relevant experience is preferred. Ideally you will also have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a laboratory or similar industry.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.