|Company||Alliance Group Limited|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to an internal transfer, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Compliance Manager at our Lorneville Plant, located 8km outside of Invercargill.
The Technical Compliance Manager is an integral member of the Lorneville plant management team, reporting directly to the Plant Manager. They have overall accountability for managing the plant's quality, compliance and verification management systems and programmes.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Manage and lead the plant's technical and compliance teams
- Manage the plant's quality, compliance and verification systems such as the RMP and HACCP to ensure the plant meets customer, overseas market access and regulatory requirements
- Manage external and internal compliance verification audits
- Work closely with customers and regulatory bodies such as MPI and AsureQuality
- Animal welfare compliance
- Promoting health and safety as a core value of Alliance Group
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in meat processing or food manufacturing. A results-focused approach with strong leadership and communication skills is essential and experience in implementing continuous improvement programs would be an advantage.
Sounds like you?
If being encouraged to pursue excellence every day inspires you, you'll fit right in at Alliance Group. Not only do we strive to be the best in New Zealand's market, we're also a global brand with ongoing projects to keep us moving onwards and upwards. For someone with a motivation to succeed and a love of variety, it doesn't get any better than this. As an added bonus, Southland is a stunning part of New Zealand with affordable living, fantastic facilities and opportunities for families, and easy access to a wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit a CV with covering letter.
With our ongoing commitment to health and safety, you'll need to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment, including a drug test, that will form part of your application.
Applications close Monday, 25 June 2018.