|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rapidly growing, innovations-led FMCG business
- Champion a quality-first culture
- Lead and empower the QC/Assurance Team
The Collective is a Kiwi dairy company taking on the world. Since being founded by two Kiwi chefs in 2009, they've been driven to create the best tasting yoghurt on the market. Their dairy products can now be found in fridges across the globe from United Kingdom to the Asia Pacific region. To continue to thrive requires more than great ideas though. They are committed to ensuring their products meet the highest quality and food safety standards - and that is where you, an experienced Quality Manager, will make your mark.
This is a leadership role reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager, with responsibility for leading the quality control / assurance team to ensure products are produced consistently, within specification and to the highest quality standards, while providing support and technical expertise across the business.
Skills & Experience
You are a proven people leader who has considerable experience as a Quality Manager within the food manufacturing sector. What we're really looking for is:
- Industry experience: You are a food industry quality specialist, ideally with experience in high-care production environments.
- Great leadership skills: Through motivation, delegation, mentoring and empowering you inspire the development of a high performing team. You have a consultative, inclusive and communicative team style with the ability to delegate effectively.
- In-depth knowledge and experience re HACCP, GMP, RMP, NCR investigation and resolution, and auditing - ideally within (but not limited to) a dairy processing environment.
- Well-developed problem solving, organisational and planning skills, and good attention to detail.
- Initiative, ability to deal with ambiguity and decisive decision making - able to make judgment calls within a fast-paced and dynamic production environment. You act with urgency while maintaining a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Tertiary Qualification: Ideally in the food technology, food science or microbiology.
The Collective will provide an environment which will be professionally challenging, encouraging each employee to achieve because they know their objectives will be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the very best people. If you're keen to join this unique business, call me NOW!
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button and forward your CV in Word Doc or Docx format ONLY. For further information please contact Yvette Harrison, Principal Consultant on 09-5223927.