|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you keen to be part of a fast-growing local business? Are you interested in a career in the wine bottling industry? We have a permanent, full time positions available for applicants interested in joining our Quality Team as a Production Line Quality Control Operator. These are permanent, full time positions available on both our day shift and night shift. Day shift hours are within the hours of 5.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, night shift hours are within the hours 5.00pm to 5.00am Monday to Thursday. Applicants will need the flexibility to work hours on Friday as required to suit the needs of the business.
At WineWorks attitude is everything, we can train the rest! Our Quality Control team has new positions available within their dynamic team and are looking for someone with a sense of humor who likes to interact with people. You will be responsible for ensuring that the routine production line quality inspections are conducted within the allocated timeframes and that the expected standard of quality is met. We pay competitive rates that are negotiable based on skills and experience. Our HR team are happy to answer any questions and can be contacted at WineWorks Marlborough - (03) 5778166
Applicants for this role must have the following abilities skills and experience:
- Have a high level of accuracy with recording numbers and completing documentation
- Have a great eye for detail and a pride in getting it 'right first time'
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines and are able to multi-task
- Are reliable, punctual, have your own transport and are flexible in your hours of work
- Have great communication skills both verbal and written
- Have a passion to grow and develop in this role
- Have an ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Are physically fit, have the ability to frequently lift 15-20 kgs and go up and down flights of stairs
- Have achieved NCEA at level 3 or equivalent
When do we want you? These are full time, permanent positions and would not suit working holiday visa holders.
Applicants MUST have New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Resident status as determined by New Zealand immigration. WineWorks has a drug and alcohol policy and the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment screening.
Please apply on line by clicking "Apply Now" on this page or via the employment tab on our website, completing the WineWorks Application form in full and submitting with a current CV.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Applications close 29th June 2018
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/41250/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.