|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 11:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
- Nelson based
- QA admin/document control focus
- Awesome development opportunity
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Team Leader, this permanent full-time role will be focused on providing accurate Quality Assurance documentation to ensure product compliance with market and regulatory specifications.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong administration and/or document control experience.
- Detailed accuracy in the review of documentation, integration of legislative changes, laboratory results and customer requirements
- Demonstrated skills in a range of computer-based systems including Microsoft products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to hit deadlines and plan workload effectively
This important role within our Quality Assurance team demands a strong administrator with an eye for detail. While having Quality Assurance experience within a GMP environment would be beneficial, full training will be provided to the right person and on that basis all candidates with strong admin or document control backgrounds tabled with a great attitude will be considered.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5.00pm, Friday 27th July. For further information and/or a job description contact Dylan at the above email address or call him on 021 543 510.
Applicants will only be acknowledged where they have the immigration status to live and work in New Zealand on a permanent basis.