|Company||Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$50 - NZ$60 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 12:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our client is a 100% owned and operated kiwi business in the FMCG sector. Their team consists of people who go the extra mile for their customers and in return, they invest in their staff to nurture and grow them in their professions.
Our client is looking for a competent and experienced quality manager to come in and hit the ground running in their Auckland CBD FMCG business. You will have sound knowledge in quality and compliance and ideally have knowledge on the fair trade guide.
- Be immediatetly available and able to hit the ground running in an FMCG food based company
- Oversea the products manufacturing processes to ensure quality
- Review products, processes and systems on an on-going basis to determine where improvements can be made
- Have knowledge and ideally worked with a HACCP approach
- Great hourly rate
- CBD based
- Make this newly introduced role in the company your own
- Potential for the role to go perm
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katherine Biggelaar on +64 9 354 8129.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.