|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 25 Jan, 9:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Opportunity to develop your career further
- Busy, challenging, fast-paced role
- Small, friendly team environment, Rotorua based
Our client is one of the major national manufacturers and wholesalers for wood products with branches in Rotorua and the South Island. Targeting only New Zealand markets, this role is hands on, diverse and rewarding.
Due to expanding business ventures they are now experiencing an increased workload and therefore have a key vacancy within their team. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure the smooth running of all the warehouse and inventory operations within the company. This role will have sole charge of the warehouse, including coordinating all freight, both inwards and outwards goods, including maintaining stock level of raw materials, forward ordering and monthly stocktakes.
The key responsibilities of this role include;
- Collection of, assess and prioritise all orders
- Compile products for despatch, including organisation of freight
- Receive and process inwards and outward goods
- Monthly stocktakes on all products
- Weekly inventory reporting, including forecasting on stock and raw product
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Ensure all stock is warehoused correctly
We are looking for a candidate who has proven experience in warehousing and despatch, purchasing and logistics, with the ability to meet key deadlines and timeframes. You'll need to be a team player with excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and be numerically literate. Our ideal candidate will be computer savvy, having used the Microsoft suite of applications and be able to assess systems and processes with a view to streamlining for improved efficiencies. A focus on Health & Safety is a key priority, and we require someone with a current forklift licence and First Aid Certificate.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter addressed to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment & HR Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications close Friday 16th February 2018.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence
Only applicants eligible to work permanently in New Zealand need apply
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.